English Name: Peppermint
Scientific Name: Mentha × piperita
Other Name: نعنا فلفلی ,نعناع, мятный, Nane
Drying Process: Air drying (AD)
Form: Leaves, Powder (up to 2mm), Granule (4-8mm)
Color: Green, Dark green
Shelf Life: 2 years
Place of Origin: Iran
Samples: Free sample is available
Grade: 100% peppermint leaf
Supply Ability: 50 tonnes per year
Packaging & Delivery:
Powder: 10 kg in one carton or 25 kg in composite bag
Granule: 10 kg in one carton
Leaves: 5-7 kg in one carton
Goods can be packed per your request.
Port: Any confirmed ports and customs in Iran that you want.
Mint, strongly aromatic perennial herb of the mint family. The mint leaves taste cool. It is widely cultivated in many regions of the world.
1. Calms the stomach muscles and improves the flow of bile.
2. Helps treating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
3. Calms skin irritation and itchiness
4. Helps the treatment of a tension headache.
5. Helps with fever, throat, swelling, pain, and eliminates headaches, toothache and nausea.
Essence, Herbal extract, Herbal tea
1. Can I get the sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample but you should pay the shipping price.
2. What is your minimum order requirements?
We will show MOQ for each item in the price list. However, we also accept the sample order.
3. Can you provide ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) service?
Yes, sure. For more details of the ODM service, please contact us at any time.
4. How can I get your price list?
Please provide your requirements: Product name; Quantity; and other special requirements (e.g. Size; Appearance …)
We will provide you quotation within 48 hours after receiving your inquiry.
5. Can I negotiate the Price?
Yes, please contact us with the details of your requirements; we can give you the competitive price.
6. Can I visit you?
Sure, if you would like to visit our factory and cultivation base. Please contact us to make an appointment.
In case of any other questions, please contact us.