English Name: Licorice
Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Other Name: شیرین بیان ,عرق السوس, лакрица, meyankökü, Liquorice
Drying Process: Air drying (AD)
Form: Root, Liquid extract, Solid extract, Extract powder, Granule, Pulp
Color: Brown, Dark brown, Light yellow to white
Shelf Life: 2 years
Place of Origin: Iran
Samples: Free sample is available
Grade: Top grade
Supply Ability: 1-100 tonnes per year
Packaging & Delivery:
Powder: 20 kg in composite bag
Granule: 5-7 kg in one carton
Root: 5-7 kg in one carton
Goods can be packed per your request.
Port: Any confirmed ports and customs in Iran that you want.
Liquorice, which grows best in well-drained soils in deep valleys with full sun, is harvested in the autumn two to three years after planting. Countries producing liquorice include Iran, India, Italy, Afghanistan, the People’s Republic of China, Pakistan, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Turkey.
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
1. Can I get the sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample but you should pay the shipping price.
2. What is your minimum order requirements?
We will show MOQ for each item in the price list. However, we also accept the sample order.
3. Can you provide ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) service?
Yes, sure. For more details of the ODM service, please contact us at any time.
4. How can I get your price list?
Please provide your requirements: Product name; Quantity; and other special requirements (e.g. Size; Appearance …)
We will provide you quotation within 48 hours after receiving your inquiry.
5. Can I negotiate the Price?
Yes, please contact us with the details of your requirements; we can give you the competitive price.
6. Can I visit you?
Sure, if you would like to visit our factory and cultivation base. Please contact us to make an appointment.
In case of any other questions, please contact us.