English Name: Cumin
Scientific Name: Cuminum cyminum
Other Name: زیره سبز ,کمون, Тмин, Kimyon
Drying Process: Air drying (AD)
Shelf Life: 2 years
Place of Origin: Iran
Samples: Free sample is available
Grade: 99% purity
Supply Ability: 100 tonnes per year
Packaging & Delivery:
Seed: 15-20 kg in one composite bag.
Goods can be packed per your request.
Port: Any confirmed ports and customs in Iran that you want.
Cumin is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae that has several white flowers which contain green-gray fruits and these fruits are considered cumin and have a great smell. Cumin is a wild plant and fortunately there are lots of regions in Iran which have suitable environment for cumin’s growth. It is cultivated chiefly in Iran.
1. Cumin is a helpful and supportive ingredient for managing your cholesterol levels.
2. Lowers risk of Iron-Deficiency anemia.
3. Helps managing diabetes/Blood Sugar.
4. Stimulates the body’s energy and increases metabolism which further helps in weight loss.
5. Aids in digestion and stimulates digestive enzymes.
Essence, Spices, Herbal Tea, Medicinal
1. Can I get the sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample but you should pay the shipping price.
2. What is your minimum order requirements?
We will show MOQ for each item in the price list. However, we also accept the sample order.
3. Can you provide ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) service?
Yes, sure. For more details of the ODM service, please contact us at any time.
4. How can I get your price list?
Please provide your requirements: Product name; Quantity; and other special requirements (e.g. Size; Appearance …)
We will provide you quotation within 48 hours after receiving your inquiry.
5. Can I negotiate the Price?
Yes, please contact us with the details of your requirements; we can give you the competitive price.
6. Can I visit you?
Sure, if you would like to visit our factory and cultivation base. Please contact us to make an appointment.
In case of any other questions, please contact us.