English Name: Caper, Caperberry, Caperbush
Scientific Name: Capparis spinosa
Other Name: کاپاریس، کور، لگجی، علف مار، هندوانه کوهی، خیار کبار، خیار شنگ، خاروک, اصف ، كبار، شوك الحمار, Muziplik, каперсы
Shelf Life: 2 years
Place of Origin: Iran
Samples: Free sample is available
Grade: Top grade
Supply Ability: 20 tonnes per year
Packaging & Delivery:
Fruit: 20 kg in fiber-drums
Goods can be packed per your request.
Port: Any confirmed ports and customs in Iran that you want.
Capparis spinosa, the caper bush, also called Flinders rose, is a perennial plant that bears rounded, fleshy leaves and large white to pinkish-white flowers. The plant is best known for the edible flower buds, often used as a seasoning, and the fruit, both of which are usually consumed pickled.
1. Capers are loaded with antioxidants.
2. Capers can help fight the risk of anemia.
3. Capers can help you maintain strong bones.
4. Capers could protect you from allergies.
5. Capers may possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Food, Medicinal, Cosmetics
1. Can I get the sample?
Yes, we can provide free sample but you should pay the shipping price.
2. What is your minimum order requirements?
We will show MOQ for each item in the price list. However, we also accept the sample order.
3. Can you provide ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) service?
Yes, sure. For more details of the ODM service, please contact us at any time.
4. How can I get your price list?
Please provide your requirements: Product name; Quantity; and other special requirements (e.g. Size; Appearance …)
We will provide you quotation within 48 hours after receiving your inquiry.
5. Can I negotiate the Price?
Yes, please contact us with the details of your requirements; we can give you the competitive price.
6. Can I visit you?
Sure, if you would like to visit our factory and cultivation base. Please contact us to make an appointment.
In case of any other questions, please contact us.